smoke signals - flashing mirrors - messages in bottles - carrier pigeons - flags in the air - hoofbeats on the ground

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

new secret message pockets

Last night I had a brain surge while buzzing through my latest set of daily blog checks, which was completely unrelated to the development of the secret-message-pockets (available soon at your local Paper Produce Factory, but nonetheless inspired me to get my hands working on something more:



here are some people for us Chicago folk you should all check out Incubate-Chicago.com (artist in residency program), John Campbell (comic/cartoonist recent transplant), Midwest Radical Culture Corridor (I could not even begin to explain all that this movement encompasses, but do not miss the boat - in town this weekend -).

No comments: